Radiographs or X-rays are used to detect and treat problems of the oral cavity at an early stage to save you from unnecessary discomfort, expenses, and time wastage. X-rays help in diagnosing damage and diseases that are not visible during a regular oral exam.
Our Campbell dentists use the latest technology digital X-rays to evaluate your dental health. Digital X-rays use electronic sensors to generate images and instantly displays them on a computer screen.
What can digital X-rays reveal?
Digital X-rays help your dentist in diagnosing any specific or isolated dental issue that you might be experiencing. They are used for diagnostic and preventative measures. The Campbell dentists use X-rays to detect:
- Abscesses or cysts developed in the gum and bone tissues.
- Tumors that may be cancerous or non-cancerous.
- Decay, cavities, and caries between teeth.
- Abnormal developments in the oral cavity.
- Poor positioning of a tooth and its roots.
- Problems present in the dental pulp or below the gumline.
- Partially or fully impacted canines and wisdom teeth.
- Bone and gum-tissue damage caused due to periodontitis.
- Malocclusion or misalignment of the bite.
- Assess the status of developing teeth.
Children benefit more from X-ray exams because their teeth and jaws are still developing and X-rays help determine the proper eruption of teeth and diagnose the development of any dental abnormality. Your child's dentist will be able to develop treatment plans at an early age and save your child from future discomforts.
We, at Bliss Dentistry of Campbell, California, cater to all your needs pertaining to dental services and routine exams. Our Campbell dentists with their entire team persevere to provide you with exceptional treatment that enhances and maintains the beauty of your smile. If you have any further question, queries or dental emergencies and are looking for an experienced dentist in the South Bay Area, feel free to contact us at (408) 963-6678 to schedule an appointment.